A while ago I was tagged by Gabrielle Massman for the Liebster Award. I try not to get involved in most personal tag chains, as that is not what this blog is about, but since these questions seem more blog-relevant and for the importance of the Liebster Award, I decided to do this one. So, here goes.
1. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? London. Sherlock Holmes? Narnia? British accents. Need I say more?
2. Who are your favorite fictional characters? I’ll try to keep it at a minimum: Sherlock Holmes, Jack Sparrow, Sam Gamgee, Darth Vader, Loki, Luna Lovegood, Cole, and Ford Prefect.
3. What are your favorite colors? Blue, orange, yellow, red, and black.
4. If you could only read one genre of fiction for the rest of your life, what genre would you read? High fantasy/sci-fi.
5. If you could have lunch with any three people through history (dead or alive), who would you want to have lunch with? J. R. R. Tolkien, John Williams, and Beethoven.
6. What inspired you to first start blogging? Writing, for one thing; sharing inspiration and ideas with others is the goal of Tea with Tumnus as I prepare to build a writer’s platform. The second thing would be a person, Hannah Heath. Her blogging, inspiration, and help have made this blog possible.
7. Coffee or Tea? The blogger of Tea with Tumnus likes both, but actually prefers coffee over tea.
8. What is one of your favorite quotes? I made a promise, Mr. Frodo. A promise. “Don’t you leave him, Samwise Gamgee.” And I don’t mean to. I don’t mean to. Finish what you started with loyalty as key.
9. What is your favorite season? Summer.
10. Where do you find most of your inspiration to write? My favorite movies and music.
11. What was your favorite Christmas present from your childhood? Fisher Price Loving Family dolls. These toys have been passed down through me to each of my younger siblings and are a big part of the beginning of my writing.
Now I will tag two other bloggers.
Alina at Writer Alina
Nate Philbrick at You Write Fiction
If you’re tagged, don’t feel like you must answer the questions, and if you are tagged and already have the Liebster Award, great! Just ignore the tag. Here is the URL for the badge.
Good writing to you.